WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Wendy Volkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:11:14 -0500
The Communications Group in the Carlson School is hiring a full-time Front
End Developer/Designer.  From the description:

*As a member of the Communications Group, the Front End Developer/Designer
is responsible for creating and implementing designs for interactive
elements, promotional materials for use on the Carlson School website, user
interfaces for the Carlson School portal/intranet, online applications and
promotional e-mails. This position will also work closely with members of
the Client Services team and the School's I.T. team to produce a wide
variety of electronic communications tools. The Front End Developer/Designer
will work to ensure visual brand compliance and standards within all
electronic mediums. This position will work closely with the school's
program offices, academic departments and centers, Information Technology,
other members of the Communications Group, and outside agencies and vendors
to implement our brand image throughout our electronic marketing materials.
*

More detailed job information and online application:
http://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=97950

--
Wendy Volkman
Electronic Communications Manager