WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Michelle Beaman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:24:10 -0500
We recently had a Web redesign done and the developer created a Video
Player for our site, but they did not include sharing features.
We are looking to hire someone to develop a more advanced Video Player
for our site.
Can anyone recommend a resource on campus, external design company or
free lancer who we might contact?

The current Video Player can be found here...
http://environment.umn.edu/multimedia/video.html

Thanks!

--
Michelle Beaman