WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Abuzzahab <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:34:15 -0600
Nice and clean! I like your sites much better than my Twenty Ten mod.

Did you build the theme from the ground up? If yes:

Did you run into any problems using your own HTML? Did WP ever try looking
for a div that was missing, or if you get the PHP in the right place you
are good to go!

Do version upgrades to WP impact your theme?

Is the same theme used for all three sites? Is a parent-child theme method
used.

This is great inspiration! I think WP is going to be a seamless part of our
web systems. Thanks for sharing!

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey Faruk Abuzzahab
Web and Multimedia Lead

Can't get a hold of me?
Contact the web team at [log in to unmask]