WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Peter Wiringa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:48:05 -0500
Hi,

We've just implemented some changes to how we handle mobile devices hitting
the Twin Cities homepage and views, including automatic redirection to
m.umn.edu in some cases and prompting for smaller devices/browser windows
for others. If you notice anything awry, please let us know at
[log in to unmask] or,
if you're a U GitHub user, open an issue on the
URel/Mobile-Home<https://github.umn.edu/URel/Mobile-Home/issues>
 project.

Thanks.

-pete