WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Tonu Mikk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:22:43 -0500
Hello,

I am looking for a coding partner, or partners to help implement UMN
templates in Contao CMS (http://www.contao.org).  We are running a few
sites with Contao and are impressed how well it works, the features it
provides, and its emphasis on accessibility.  So far I have implemented
one UMN template in Contao, but did it in a way that is not easily
shared with others.  I am hoping to take what I have learned and with
the help from others provide an easily adopted UMN template for Contao.
Please let me know off the list if interested.

Thank you,

Tonu

 From Contao website: "Contao is an open source content management
system (CMS) for people who want a professional internet presence that
is easy to maintain. The state-of-the-art structure of the system offers
a high security standard and allows you to develop search engine
friendly websites that are also accessible for people with disabilities.
Furthermore, the system can be expanded flexibly and inexpensively. Easy
management of user rights, the Live Update Service, the modern CSS
framework and many already integrated modules (news, calendar, forms,
etc.) have quickly made Contao one of the most popular open source
content management systems on the market."