WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:40:43 -0500
From:
David Naughton <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Actually, those sources may not have been so reliable. There are some
people who have been invited by others who have received invites. I'm
not sure how Google decides who gets invites. They admit only to being
very slow in releasing invites:

How do I invite people to try Google Wave?
http://www.google.com/support/wave/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=162237

--
David Naughton
Digital Library Development Lab