WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Nathaniel Sigrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:26:09 -0500
Or you could grab php zend.  Php is already an extensive language with a lot off functions built into it.  Zend has even more functionality if you are really lazy :-)  (all free of course).  Ruby has been growing in popularity and has a large following with plenty of published books.  If you are looking for support check out stackoverflow.com