WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tony Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:49:11 -0600
Perhaps I'm displaying my ignorance here, but what about about a standard
select list is not scrollable?

Out of curiosity, I disabled JavaScript and the select menu I got scrolled
smoothly in Firefox on OS X and IE7 on Windows XP. Why go to all the
trouble?

--
Tony Thomas
Web Developer