WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tonu Mikk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:01:59 -0600
Looks like it is possible to move WordPress blog to Moveable Type blog:
http://www.movabletype.org/documentation/installation/moving-from-wordpress-to-movable-type.html
,
but you will most likely not be able to use the original URL.

Tonu

>>> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/LTMediaLab