WEBSTANDARDS Archives

June 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristin Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:41:52 -0500
At ICI, we have a multi-user account for five licenses, but would be very interested in taking part in a campus wide initiative.

Kristin
Kristin Dean, M.S.
Director of DirectCourse at the University of Minnesota
Research and Training Center on Community Living
Institute on Community Integration(UCEDD)
150 Pillsbury  Dr. SE
212 Pattee Hall
Minneapolis, MN 55455
612-624-7621