WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:33:34 -0600
Hi everyone, I just thought I should send out an update.

Our next web standards meeting will be next Friday, the 20th. The topic
will be credit card transactions... a much requested session.  Feel free to
RSVP <http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register> now if you'd like.
I'll send out a couple more reminders next week, with more details.

Our February meeting will cover WordPress.  This won't be a presentation at
all really, I'm thinking we can just have people come talk about WordPress,
if they've used it, what's worked... ask questions if they're thinking
about using it.

The calendar and the Web Standards site
<http://www.webstandards.umn.edu/>have been updated to reflect that
information as well!
--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager