WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kathleen McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:26:06 -0500
Greetings:

The Carlson School is developing a new online media room. We will be testing
several parts of the site for usability next week and we need volunteers to
participate in the tests.

The tests will be short, simple and informal. Volunteers should plan about
15 minutes to take the test.
If there happen to be volunteers with a journalism background available,
we'd especially appreciate your help.

*Dates & Times:*
April 5:  3 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
April 6:  9 a.m.–Noon

*Location: *
Carlson School of Management
Room L-117 (lower level)

*If you want to volunteer for the tests, please contact:*
Sara McDonnell
612-626-9830

Thank you for your consideration!

--