WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Tonu Mikk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:48:50 -0600
I believe there are several Javascript based slideshows available publicly.
 The one we have explored most is Slideshow2:
http://www.electricprism.com/aeron/slideshow/index.html . This example looks
very similar to the page your provided:
http://www.electricprism.com/aeron/slideshow/example5.html .The "quick fact"
text may be entered into the caption field perhaps. It does require Mootools
Javascript library to work.

Tonu