WEBSTANDARDS Archives

November 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Gabe Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:28:05 -0600
Anybody out there have experience successfully generating html5
(h.264) video in MediaMill and embedding a player widget to display
it? We're not having much luck with the sample embed code-we keep
getting Flash output despite out attempts to click all the right
boxes.

Thanks,
Gabe

--