WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Aaron J. Zirbes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:48:04 -0500
Hi all,

Per my notes from last Friday, I've put up my version of the Shibboleth configuration guide on the U
of MN Wiki.

There should be enough there to get you started, if not get through the whole process.

Don't forget you need to contact the Identity Management team before you begin.  They are
[log in to unmask]  They are very helpful and did a great job helping me through the process.

--
Aaron