WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Ann Nordby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:24:33 -0600
Hi all:
I am leading an organizational blog for my department that will launch soon,
and trying to set up systems to automate my processes.

Does anyone know how to get UThink / Moveable Type to notify me by RSS or
e-mail when one of my bloggers has posted an entry? They are all designated
as 'contributors" and I am the blog administrator.

Similarly, how can can I get UThink to notify my bloggers by e-mail or RSS
feed when someone has commented on their entry?

Thanks for any advice you have.
Best,
Ann

--