WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Blaine Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:51:20 -0500
College of Continuing Education does much the same as what Krista describes for Medical Education.

It isn't hard to do, though be sure to test your CSS and layout carefully, especially in IE6. Thorough testing to fix those CSS quirks can take up a big chunk of your development time.

Blaine Cross    Phone: 612-625-5569   Email: [log in to unmask]