WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 11:32:47 -0500
7bit
From:
"Aaron J. Zirbes" <[log in to unmask]>
I'm trying to move some stuff from Chris's CAH to Shibboleth, but I'm
having a hard time finding any U of MN specific documentation for our U
of MN IDP.

There's an excellent writeup on U of MN CAH that Chris did a while back,
and I was hoping for something similar for Shib.

I was able to glean some information such as the server name
(idp.shib.umn.edu), but not enough to get functioning.

Is there anything in the U of MN Wiki, or on the OIT web site to get me
working, or is there someone specific I should talk to?

This will be running on an Apache 2.2 with an AJP connector to Tomcat 6
on Ubunut Server 10.04 LTS 64-bit.

I'd rather skip the Apache part, but it appears that Shib only works
with Apache

(IIS 7 on Win Srv 2008 R2 64-bit will be next on my list)

--
Aaron