WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Mindy Waltz-Bach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:11:50 -0600
Hi Kim,

I'm interested in the event and also any information about the mobile
initiative for the University.  The email mentioned an attached document
that outlines the mobile initiative....am I missing something?  Can't find
it....will you please let me know if it is available on another site?

Thanks for including me in the listserv about this!

Mindy

--
*Mindy Waltz-Bach*
Training Coordinator