WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
David Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:38:18 -0500
I want to second Tony's comment. Use a shortened URL. This way you aren't
dependent on a technology that many users may not have on their mobile
device.

Many savvy mobile users are likely apt to quickly type the URL either way.

I would love this service and think it would be very valuable the the
transit users, btw!

Dave

--
David Peterson