WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
John Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 08:44:47 -0500
Hi,

I am trying to determine if we want to upgrade our webstats software
from it current version, Urchin 6 to the latest version Urchin 7.  With
that in mind, I would like to know what you see as short comings of the
current version or what reports / features you would need to make the
webstats more valuable to you.  If you'd like to see what Google
advertises as Urchin 7 features, you can look at
http://www.google.com/urchin/features.html

Thanks for your feedback,

John

--