WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:34:49 -0600
7bit
From:
Philip M Kragnes <[log in to unmask]>
Last week, I attended a Webinar on ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet
Applications) and JAWS (Job Access With Speech).  Dan clark, with Freedom
Scientific, the producer of JAWS,conducted the Webinar.  I will say that I
was impressed with some of the AJAX/ARIA implementations and the ability of
the JAWS screen reader to interact and communicate information in a
meaningful way.  If you are interested, here is the link to the slides and
recording of the presentation.

http://easi.cc/archive/dan2013/resources.htm

Philip M Kragnes, M.S.
Computer Accommodations Program