AMSA-LIST Archives

September 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:23:27 CDT
Hey everybody!
  Now that you've learned about physician activism--come see how you can
get started in medical school.
WHEN: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26TH 12:15
WHERE: MOOS TOWER ROOM 2-520
WHAT: AMSA MEETING

Come learn about AMSA and its initiatives which include
  ***a panel discussion with Paul Farmer, a world-renowned physician who
has published many books on serving resource-poor communities, particularly
Haiti
  ***a journal club with a focus on health disparities, the pharmaceutical
industry, complimentary and alternative medicine, etc.
  ***a possible lecture series with the same focuses

See you there!
  If you can't make it and are interested in AMSA, please e-mail me so I
can get you on the mailing list.

Take care,
  Celia