AMSA-LIST Archives

September 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Aimee Engebretson [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:05:36 -0500
Hello AMSA people!

Our first "journal club" meeting will be on Monday over lunch in
B-620 Mayo (follow the "B" hallway all the way around until you see
it).

We'll be discussing Native American health issues and the "current
event" issue of the impact of the University's involvement in the Mt.
Graham telescope project.

Bring your lunch and plan to join us!  We will bring more copies of
the articles for those of you who didn't get them.

Hope to see you then,
Aimee
MS2