AMSA-LIST Archives

October 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Todd Seigel [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:26:09 CST
Hey folks,

This year, World Aids Day is Sunday December 1.  Much to the chagrin of
student activists in the medical school community, this event went largely
unrecognized last year.  This year, however, we are hoping to make up for
lost time by organizing (in coordination with other student groups) an AIDS
colloquium of sorts on December 2 and 3.

If you are interested in helping organize this endeavor, there will be a
meeting tomorrow, TUESDAY, 10/29 over lunch at Espresso Expose.  That's the
one right across the street.  If you are interested in coming, drop me a
message so we know how many to expect.

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Todd Seigel