AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Todd Seigel [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:50:04 -0600
Hey Folks,

This is just a reminder about the Worlds Aids Day Planning meeting tomorrow,
November 11 at lunch.  Due to some scheduling issues, we don't have a room
yet but we'll be meeting on the sixth floor of mayo and there will be signs
directing you to the room upon arrival (sorry!).

The primary purpose of this meeting is to touch base and make sure there are
no snags in things we have already discussed, as well as move forward with
some other details/new ideas that have arisen.

I will not be at this meeting unfortunately, but the ever capable Quy and
Celia will be heading things up...

Hope all is well,

Todd Seigel