AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:09:21 CST
Hey everyone!

Sorry if this is redundant but I wanted to make sure this information
didn't get lost in the depths of my most recent and very long email. We
need to make AIDS ribbons for World AIDS Day, and we need all the help we
can get! Here is the pertinent info:

WHAT: Ribbon making for World AIDS Day. Food and drink will be provided.
WHEN: Sat, Nov 16th, 5pm- 6:30 or so
WHERE: My place, 67 Bedford St SE, Apt 3, Minneapolis
612-378-3293 or 612-210-6616 (cell)

We've got furniture, but we also have hardwood floors so maybe bring a
pillow to sit on if you don't fancy possibly having to sit on a hard floor.

Directions driving (from campus): go east on University Ave (so towards St.
Paul). Turn right on Bedford St (it's a stoplight, and you'll see a
SuperAmerica on your left side). We are in a four-plex, about the 3rd
building on the left-hand side.

Directions on the bus: Catch the bus number 16 (Univ Ave/St. Paul) on
Washington Ave, and get off on Bedford Street (look out for the
SuperAmerica on your left). I'll be happy to give people rides home
afterwards if they need it.

Please email me back an RSVP if you plan on coming, so we can sort out how
much food to get.

Also, if you know how to make AIDS ribbons, let me know! I'm still trying
to figure that out.

Cheers,
Lisa Blonigen