AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:30:25 -0600
Hi Greta,

Thanks a lot for the email and the invitation.  AMSA and its sister
organization, No Free Lunch/PharmFree are definitely interested in becoming
involved with your activities.  The No Free Lunch, headed up by Aaron
Rutzick, had its first meeting last week where we discussed ideas, including
one in which we hope to convince the University to pass a measure banning
pharmaceutical reps as is the policy at the VA hospital (at least our
current understanding of it).  There is obviously some overlap in our
interests and goals concerning access to medicines.

I will try to attend the meeting on Thursday.  See you then.

Quy

P.S.  Unfortunately, your attachment of the Daily editorial did not go thru.
Could you send it again?  Thanks.
BTW, where is Ford Hall (med students rarely make it out of Moos Tower)?