AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Todd Seigel [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:37:16 -0600
Hey guys,

Sorry about the late notice, but we will meet today at lunch at ESPRESSO
EXPOSE.  I know this is an unfortunate venue but there are no other rooms
available.

The meeting should not be long, we will predominantly be firming up little
details and working on publicity stuff....

See you at lunch, and again, sorry about the location (I waited to email you
to make sure no one cancelled upstairs)

Best,
Todd Seigel