AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:08:59 CST
Hello everyone!

I should have flyers ready by this Friday to put up. We need lots of help
in this area!  My plan is to drop some off in the med student computer lab
by 8am on Friday, and also to leave some with Maisie in the CHIP lounge for
those of you (I'm thinking of the SIHC and Public Health people) who may
not be able to get into our computer lab easily. So, grab some and start
posting. If you can remember, bring some tape, but I'm sure there's plenty
around to scrounge.

Here are some ideas of where to start posting flyers:

Med school classrooms year 1 and 2
Computer lab
Bulletin boards in tunnel leading from PWB to Mayo elevators
6th Floor Mayo (by the elevators is a good spot)
Lockers
Java City  - Sara Rhodes from SIHC (thanks!) made many phone calls to this
effect. It seems we have carte blanche in Java city

These are all very med school-centric, so if you know where students from
other schools go to class and hang out, please go crazy!

Zack K. - if you don't know where the CHIP lounge is and want to meet
again, let me know

Thanks to everyone in advance for their help.

Lisa