AMSA-LIST Archives

December 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Aaron D Rutzick [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:15:37 CST

People,

We're going to have a quick journal club/activity type meeting for the No
Free Lunch/ AMSA Pharm Free club next Tuesday December 10 at lunch time.
Just wanting to check in before we all take a holiday break and check in on
article distribution, group projects, and any concerns or tohught people
might have.  We can keep it prett biref and casusal if we meet at the Java
City Headquarters in front of the second year med student class room.  See
you then.

Give 'em hell,

Aaron