AMSA-LIST Archives

January 2003

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:46:40 CST
First, big thank you to everybody who worked on the Paul Wright Activism
Award.  Keep your fingers crossed that we get it...

Okay, last chance to get things together to attend the national AMSA
convention...I have heard from Josh, Caleb, Lisa Blonigen, Drew Dietz,
Jared Frandson, and Leila.
  You have until tomorrow morning if you have changed your mind.

Then to those interested in the conference...
  We need to ask the regional trustees for money by the 18th.  I will work
on it tomorrow in the afternoon.  Whoever can help that would be
great...This of course will be usefull in the off chance we don't win the
Paul Wright Activism Award.

Take care,
 Celia