AMSA-LIST Archives

January 2003

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:50:41 -0600
Wow.

Impressive, impressive work everyone.  Reading your application really made
me proud and excited to be a part of this institution.  I wonder if we
could use your document as a recruiting tool to interest like-minded
students for the future. Thanks for your efforts, and good luck with the
award!

John

At 04:52 PM 1/16/03 -0600, Cuong Pham wrote:
>Hey AMSA chums,
>
>After some hard, hard work and a little bit of word spinning, I think we
>have a great chance at the AMSA award.  I attached our final draft of the
>application to this email if you wanna check it out.
>
>Also I'd like to thank Quy, Josh, Caleb, and of course Will who really only
>joined us to celebrate at Panera.  We have pictures of us at the post
>office at 8pm if you want to see us in pure delight.  Also thanks to Dr.
>Axtell, Dr. Vercellotti, and Dr. Song.
>
>Later,
>Cuong Pham

John Song, M.D., M.P.H., M.A.T.