AMSA-LIST Archives

March 2003

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 16:44:02 CST
Hi Cuong and everyone,

Questions about funding for the converntion.  Was there enough funding to
help with any of the application fees for those of us going to the National
Convention?  I only sent two Funding letter to RPAP and Family Practice, so
I am guessing we probably didn't get anything from them since they haven't
contacted me.

If there is any money to help, I am very concerned about how I am funding
this trip...of course it will work out somehow.  I am currently scheduled
to stay in hotel rooms with folks I met on the National AMSA retreat (about
$160.00), but if the U of MN AMSA funding is going towards hotel rooms, and
there is any floor space left, I might ask to sleep on your floor and ask
my other group to save money by canceling one of our rooms.

What do you think?
-Marcia