AMSA-LIST Archives

July 2003

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:31:56 CDT

You are invited to attend Minnesota NARAL's 4th annual Comedy for
Choice!   Get out of the summer heat and join other pro-choicers for an
evening of laughs.  This is your chance to help the pro-choice movement
as we prepare for a possible Supreme Court nominations battle this
summer.

Attention MPR/NPR fans.see storyteller Kevin Kling in a return
engagement to Minnesota NARAL's Comedy for Choice - Kevin was the
undisputed hit of the 2001 Comedy for Choice!
Also, see the return of Alex Cole to Minnesota NARAL's Comedy for Choice
- Alex is fresh off his acclaimed stage role in "A Few Good Men."
These guys are FUNNY!

Tickets are just $15 for students, or you can see the show for free if
you volunteer!  Reply to this e-mail for more information on
volunteering.

Call 651-602-7655 to order your tickets or click the link below and do
it all online.  TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!
See you there!

Friday, July 11
7:00 - 9:00pm

Comedy for Choice -
Attend our 4th annual Comedy for Choice! Get out of the summer heat and
join other pro-choicers for an evening of laughs.
>> Purchase <https://secure.mnnaral.org/s01getinvolved/special.shtml>
tickets before it is too late!
The evening will feature the amazing actor, playwright, and storyteller
Kevin Kling <http://www.kevinkling.com/> , actor and comedian
extraordinaire Alex <http://www.delafont.com/comedians/alex-cole.htm>
Cole, and the ever-talented Heidi
<http://www.coloradocomedyclub.com/comics/heidi.htm>  Zeise. Other
comedians are to be confirmed.
Location: Coffman Memorial Union on the University of Minnesota campus
(300 Washington Ave SE, Minneapolis MN 55455). [Directions/Parking
<http://www.coffman.umn.edu/directions.php> ]
*** A special thank you to Cafe Barbette, honorary sponsor of the event!
***

Jessica Jerney
Minnesota NARAL Foundation
Project Manager