AMSA-LIST Archives

October 2003

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:05:44 CDT
 Hi guys,

Just a quick recap of last week's meeting:

-lectures dates were set for Feb 2, 9, and 16th
-1st "official" meeting will be held Nov 11th at 5:30 in order to bring in
members from other AHC schools
-Sarah is going to contact Kip (I foget his last name) about speaking at
that meeting

Tomorrow's meeting has three main agenda points thus far:

1. We need to solidify a mission statement. If everyone could please think
a bit about how to articulate your personal thoughts about what they want
this group to accomplish and/or stand for, perhaps we can brainstorm and
come up with something more concrete to present to potential members in
Nov.

2. Josh is bringing an article from Jama to continue our self-education
mission.

3. Oh yes, we will discuss any progress in the correspondence people have
or have not initiated.

See you at lunch down in the dungeon.

Laters,
Laura