]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AMSA-LIST Home

AMSA-LIST  November 2003

AMSA-LIST November 2003

[AMSA] Please help with the TTM website!!!!

Joshua Rhein [log in to unmask]

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:24:57 -0600

For those interested in international health:

Read message and check out the following website for information on the
Travel and Tropical Medicine Seminar Series.  The link for the
International Residency Pathway is particularly relevant for medical
students:

www.tropical.umn.edu