AMSA-LIST Archives

December 2003

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:10:46 -0600
You can now register for AIDS Action Day online.  Visit
http://www.mnaidsproject.org/policy/aidsactioninfo.htm and make sure we
have your registration now!

We need advocates from every corner of the state to come to the capitol on
February 24 to meet with lawmakers and tell them that we need fair and
effective policies around HIV.  There are a lot of new legislators and we
expect some tough fights this session.  We can't win on our issues without
your help!

If you need more information about AIDS Action Day, or want to talk about
other ways to be involved, email us at [log in to unmask]
We hope to see you on the 24th.