]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AMSA-LIST Home

AMSA-LIST  December 2003

AMSA-LIST December 2003

[AMSA] Fw: [mac] Rally at AMSA National Convention / Early registration ends this Friday

Quy Ton [log in to unmask]

Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:25:36 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0149_01C2D876.96D076A0

Hey AMSA party people,

For those going to the AMSA national conference March 19-23 (early
registration ends this Friday), I highly recommend registering for the Rally
and Lobby Day on Capitol Hill where we hope to drop in on our local senators
and reps.  See the below link and info.

Who all is going?  Anyone on the fence, should just go for it.  It promises
to be quite a memorable and fun time.  Plus, our school won honorable
mention for the Paul Wright activism award, so we need plenty of folks to
cheer us on when the award is accepted.  Letters have been sent to quite a
few departments seeking funds and we have already received $1,000 from the
Dean's office to support conference attendees.  Hope to see you there.

Quy

P.S.  Flights are still available in the low $200s on United or on
orbitz.com  Below is an example (my itinerary, leaving Sat. due to wedding)
We have a couple rooms reserved at the convention hotel.

Total Fare $203.50
March 19, 2003 United Airlines 1761  7:00a Minneapolis (MSP)  8:17a Chicago
(ORD)
March 19, 2003  United Airlines 606  9:00a Chicago (ORD)  11:39a Washington
(DCA)

Returning Flight(s)
March 22, 2003 United Airlines 615  11:00a Washington (DCA)  12:04p Chicago
(ORD)
March 22, 2003 United Airlines 537  12:45p Chicago (ORD)  2:06p Minneapolis
(MSP)