]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AMSA-LIST Home

AMSA-LIST  December 2003

AMSA-LIST December 2003

[AMSA] Fw: Im looking for some med students!!!!

Quy Ton [log in to unmask]

Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:10:09 -0600

Hey 1st year AMSA wonders,

The pre-med AMSA chapter here sent me the below request asking for a few of
us to attend their meeting next Wednesday at 5pm.  Unfortunately, 2nd years
have clinic on Wednesdays until at least 5pm.  My clinic is a ways away, so
I won't be able to make it.

Could a few first years make the meeting?  First years can probably answer
pre-med type questions better than us old fogeys.  Plus, it will be a great
way to do some early recruiting into AMSA for next year as I'm sure there
will be some folks who will be coming here next year or the next.   If you
can make it, please contact Zach at the below email.  Thanks.

Quy