]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AMSA-LIST Home

AMSA-LIST  December 2003

AMSA-LIST December 2003

[AMSA] Re: Fw: 2003 Paul R. Wright Excellence in Medical Education Award

Greg Vercellotti [log in to unmask]

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:56:02 -0600

Cuong,
Thank you for your hard work. honorable mention is A-OK with me. It puts us
on the map as a school that is truly committed to addressing the health
needs of our communities.
greg

Gregory M. Vercellotti, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Senior Associate Dean for Education