]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AMSA-LIST Home

AMSA-LIST  December 2003

AMSA-LIST December 2003

[AMSA] Re: Fw: 2003 Paul R. Wright Excellence in Medical Education Award

Sara Axtell [log in to unmask]

Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:11:46 -0600

I agree.  You put together a really good application.  In fact, it would be
a nice document to have available to incoming students with interests in
health activism.

Sara Axtell, Ph.D.
Educational Development and Research
University of Minnesota Medical School