AMSA-LIST Archives

June 2004

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Angie Fryer [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 14:50:29 CDT

Hi all,

We're going to have another meeting this Wednesday at lunch to make some
solid plans for the upcoming regional conference.  We need to decide on our
theme - so if everyone could come with one idea (not matter how bad you
think it is), we can narrow it down and choose one.  We need to send in our
theme to National AMSA ASAP so we can get in on the calendar.  The rest
will be finalizing the location and then talking more about speakers,
logistics, etc.

Ok - enough said.  We'll see you there on Wednesday at 12:15.

Angie