PIG-LIST Archives

November 2004

PIG-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:44:51 CST
Party Pig People-

Monday, Nov 15th at 5:00 pm we will be putting together our toy drive
materials, or being artistic, depending on how you look at it. We have to
make two big green paper Christmas trees and paper ornaments with kid's
names and what presents they want on them so we can put these up in the
classrooms. If you have any crafty glitter stuff or something you think
would be fun, bring it along.

The more people we have show up, the better and faster we can do this. As a
reward to those who show up, we will feed you pizza from the infamous pizza
cards (which we are still selling by the way). Please RSVP to me by Sunday
night so we can order enough.

Location is still undetermined. I will send out an email on Monday with
that info.

Thanks!
Johanna Moore MS2