AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2004

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Angie Fryer [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:37:36 CST
Hi everyone,

We've finally recovered from the conference, the elections, and exams.  So
now it's time to get back into the swing of things.  We're having a meeting
this Thursday at lunch - place TBA.  Our plan is to get our committees up
and running.  There are a lot of national days coming up that we'd like to
plan events for (pharm-free day, soda-free day, National AIDS day, etc.).
Here's the list of topics (feel free to bring up others) that we'll be
discussing:

Global Health
Healthcare for All
Pharm-Free
Harambe (date TBA)
Community Volunteering
National Convention

I'll send out another reminder email on Wednesday with the location.

Hope to see you there!!

Angie

p.s. it's bring your own lunch.