PIG-LIST Archives

November 2004

PIG-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
genie bang [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:12:08 -0600
hey PIGgers,

i know we haven't gotten out all of our info and agenda for the year, but i
was just contacted by the Univ. Pediatric Foundation about whether anyone
would want to volunteer at this year's Party in the Park.  It's a private
party fundraiser at Camp Snoopy, and they need people to help out at the
door from 5-7:30 on Sunday Nov. 14.  They'll give you some food, and you
get to hang out at Camp Snoopy!  Please email me back if you'd like to
volunteer!
And, keep your eye out for more PIG info coming soon...

~genie
MS2