AMSA-LIST Archives

January 2005

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Angie Fryer [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:35:37 CST
Hello fellow ASMA friends. At our last meeting, we talked about getting
together w/ Drs. Miles, Elliot, and Song to talk about we can do re the
evil pharmaceutical industry. I got a response from Elliot: interested.
Becca asked Miles; he's game. I forgot who talked to Song. When do people
want to do this. Dinner might be better so we can stretch it out if we
want. I think the following dates are pretty good for first years:
1/27, 2/3, 2/10

What do you think and who is interested?

Talk to you soon,
Josh Lackner