AMSA-LIST Archives

January 2005

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Angie Fryer [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:04:54 CST
Hey AMSA kids,

We're going to have a meeting next Tuesday at lunch in the CHIP lounge to
talk about the upcoming national conference in DC.  Who's going,
fundraising, what we'll be doing, etc.  If you're interested in going to
the conference please email myself or Lucie before next week just so we can
get a head count.  If you can't make the meeting and are interested in
going to the conference you MUST send us an email before Tuesday, otherwise
you'll be outta luck.  We need to get crackin' on the logistics.

Hope you're all well,
Angie

Angela Fryer-Bonta
University of Minnesota Medical School