AMSA-LIST Archives

April 2005

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Angie Fryer [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:58:48 CST
hey everyone  -

we're going to meet this thurs at lunch in the chip lounge. we have a fair
amount
to discuss - mainly the conference, but also an update on our pharm-free
activities and how we'll be participating in the day at the capitol.

we'll start at 12:15 and you absolutely have to be there if you're going to
the conference.  if you have another meeting come by for the first part of
our meeting.

there is lots of good stuff to do for DC - we're gonna have a great time!

See you then,
Angie

Angela Fryer-Bonta
University of Minnesota Medical School