AMSA-LIST Archives

April 2005

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Angie Fryer [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:54:13 CST
Hi eveyrone,

I'm making up the final list of folks who are going to the conference so we
can plan our funding.  Some of you were still undecided, so please let me
know what your decision is.

Here's what I've got so far for who's signed up as a definite...

Matt
Manda
Jeremy
Javariah
Nate
Preeti
Josh L.
Christy
David
Lucie
Angie

Here are those that are still on the fence...

Alex
Viet
Sam
Karen
Courtney
Josh R.

Please email me by Thursday COB, so I can put the list together and get it
to the right people.  Also, for those of you who are definite - go ahead
and register, pay the registration fee and keep the receipt.  We'll
reimburse you.  Make sure to register before Feb 14th to get the early bird
registration (otherwise it's an extra $25 that's not reimbursable).

Thanks,
Angie

Angela Fryer-Bonta
University of Minnesota Medical School